Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am very excited about this!

For Christmas, Katy gave me some money and told me to buy myself some new tools. Two months later, I finally made it to the store. Check out my new vice, grinder and drill bits. I should be able to make a lot with these tools!
Our old kitchen table. My new work bench.
Drilling holes in the table.


A vice to hold wood while I cut.


We replaced the metal parts with wood, so they won't dent the wood I am cutting.
A grinder with stand.


Finally, a few big drill bits. Now, I can make big holes and dowels to fit in them.

I will be posting more as I play with these tools.

2 comments:

  1. When are you going to start building the shop? Need a hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could always use a hand. When can you be here?

    ReplyDelete