Monday, March 21, 2011

Southern Indian food

When I go out to an Indian restaurant, there are certain foods I expect: samosas, dal masala.... Having never been to India, I sometimes forget how big the country is and how many culinary traditions it has. 

Recently, I was happily reminded of India's culinary diversity when I went to Radha Vilas, in Hiroshima. They specialize in southern Indian food. It is very simple and healthy food. It isn't too spicy, either. 

If you are in the mood for some delicious food, the lunch menu is very affordable and the dinner menu is diverse. I recommend both!


The owner is super friendly and speaks English. He seems to enjoy speaking with customers a lot. I hope you have the opportunity to try this restaurant someday.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go there!
    I've never been to India so I want to try to eat!!
    Thank you for recomended:)

    ReplyDelete